Saturday, November 26, 2016

Industry in Pennsylvania

I have begun the daunting task of adding to my series of educational workbooks, a book on the history of industry in Pennsylvania. Does everyone know the three biggies? Read More
Oil, coal, and iron! So far I’ve written about the very earliest industries of hunting, trapping, and trading. Next, I finished a section on gristmills, sawmills, and an early paper mill. I just had my writer's group critique a section on colonial craftsmen. I’m now working on the part on coal mining.

Here is a list of blogs which I've posted about industry in Pennsylvania.




                                                    Central Pennsylvania Garment Factories  


                                                        Greenwood Furnace: The Collier



                                                                   Drake Oil Well

Check out my other books at pahistorybooks.com/






2 comments: