Different things students can do:
- Look for the words in the below outline on the Internet.
- Visit transportation exhibits at local museums. (Harrisburg State Museum has a great exhibit.)
- Make a scrapbook of pictures from Internet.
- Art and writing projects involving Pennsylvania transportation.
1. Draw different forms of historic transportation
2. Make up a story in which you must travel via a certain historical form of transportation.
3. Write a report comparing two historic forms of transportation. read more